I just wanted to take a quick post and introduce myself.
My name is Bernie, and I'm just a normal guy. Not long ago, I wasn't in particularly good shape, and I wasn't in particularly bad shape either. I was just a normal guy looking to get into better shape, but without much idea on how to go about it. I got a gym membership. This helps, but it's not enough. I found that with a little research and a little dedication, the amount of improvement you can show is incredible. You just need to be able to weed out all the non-sense and get to the information that will really do something for you and help. I did, and now I'm in the best shape of my life and currently training to run a marathon. For comparisons sake, a year and a half ago I could barely run a mile without stopping to cough up a lung.
I'm going to be using this blog to post information that I think will help people. Hopefully it does.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment